Future iPhone prototypes

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by VinegarTasters, Nov 29, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502

Nov 20, 2007
    Want to know where Apple can get its ideas from, for future iPad and iPhone?

Could it be from China? Foxconn, the manufacturer of all their iPad and iPhones, is made there.

This video was from 2010. Doesn't look too shabby.

2. Guest

Their future innovations are going to come from their new bi-annual WWSD (What Would Steve Do) board meetings.
  3. thread starter macrumors 6502

Nov 20, 2007
    Biannual always confuses me. I usually think it is every two years, maybe it looks and sounds like biennial. I am assuming you meant every 6 months, or semi-annual.

On the same topic, does it only take a majority of the board members to remove Steve Jobs from the CEO position? So Forstall being removed didn't have to go through anyone but Cook. And Cook can't be removed without 51% of the board members. But I think Ive would need 100% of board members? Because I heard Steve Jobs set it up so that Ive didn't have to take orders from anyone.
  4. Guest

In Australia atleast, it depends on the company's constitution. Some founding CEO's cannot be removed from the board altogether. I don't know how Apple is structured.