future Mario Party's

Discussion in 'Games' started by twistedlegato, Jul 19, 2006.

1. twistedlegato macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

Ok i know alot of people are sick or Mario Party games (and im getting a little tired of them to:eek:)'' But Think about it with the new wii they can renew th Mario Party Seris and make 3-4 new mario party's. Because its gonna be different, Becuase it has the wiimote. Think, I mean you could do a boat racing minigame using the wiimote as an oar and everything that nintendo could imagine. I think the wii can renew many old title ad i think a couple more mario party game are in the making. No flaming me if your sick with Mario Party, i just think that it would be cool to have a couple new ones for the wii, because of the new controler.

2. michaelltd macrumors regular

michaelltd

Even though I personally am sick of Mario Party games, I still think it'd be a mistake for Nintendo to not release some for the Wii.

If not Mario Party Wii, then perhaps Wii Party? If that happens, then remember that you heard it here first. :cool:

3. celebrian23 macrumors 65816

celebrian23

sick of mario party? Never! I love love love mario party. Heck, I'd be tempted to buy a wii just to play mario party on it!

4. BlizzardBomb macrumors 68030

BlizzardBomb

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Yea, WarioWare seems to be the experimental cousin of Mario Party. And barring the GC version they've always been single player too.
    I'd love a Mario Party Wii. The last one I bought was Mario Party 5 and it's amazing the playtime that game racks up with 3 mates around. Give me Mario Party Wii or pray that WarioWare Smooth Moves has multiplayer.

6. twistedlegato thread starter macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

Hahahaha....Yup i always have liked Mario Partys games but i did not buy Mario Party 7 Just because i rented it and i did not like it to much. And its look to see that people are like new mario partys for the wii, Mainly cuz its gonna be a new experience, And for the record, I Despise Warioware games. I dont know why i just dont like them.

7. BurtonCCC macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

Honestly, I only played Mario Party games on the 64 and they were all good. I did play Mario Party 7 the other day though and it was horrid.

If Nintendo goes back to the simplicity on the first few Mario Party games, I think it will be a great game. And of course, as someone mentioned, the remote opens up amazing possibilities.

So, in conclusion, I would set fire to my house before I'd say that Nintendo isn't making a new Mario Party for the Wii RIGHT NOW.

Let's just hope it's good. If it isn't, you can always play GameCube versions or get old versions on the Virtual Console.

Daniel.

8. twistedlegato thread starter macrumors 65816

twistedlegato

Yes it does make some really good possibilitys for the minigames. Barn its gonna be fun expecialy sence there is like 70-80 new mini games per mario party!!!!!!

9. BurtonCCC macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

Barn?

Daniel.