Ok folks, I need your opinions again. I can get a NEW 1.8Ghz G5 for $1635 right now. (From a decent vendor. PM me if you want to know) Here is my dilemma: Obviously G5's will be updated soon which makes me want to wait. On the other hand this is a great price that I doubt will get much better even after new machines get released. So future price cuts are not my primary concern unless Apple lowers their base price-point (unlikely). I'm more concerned with the new machines being SO much better and missing out on a great update. (see: faster,cooler running,less power consumption) I'll have chronic buyers remorse if that happens. The good thing about the "now machine" is that at this price I can get a Raptor 10K RPM and an extra 512MB for around the same price of an entry level machine @ $1800, which I would still want to upgrade the HD and RAM. Did that make sense? What do you think? What would you do? I've been holding off since mid december and getting pretty anxious.