g5 now or wait?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by klepso, Dec 1, 2003.

  1. klepso macrumors newbie

    Sep 28, 2003
    Do you think it is safe to buy a dual g5 now, or wait until after Mac-expo in January. I am thinking about the dual 1.8, and a 20" display. What are your thoughts on buying one now? Thank you for any help you guys have.
  2. MoparShaha macrumors 68000


    May 15, 2003
    San Francisco
    Personally, I'd wait. The expo is next month, so it's not that long of a wait. Problem is, new G5's might be announced at Macworld, but shipping is a whole different story. I wouldn't expect new G5's to be shipping in bulk until late Feb./early March. If you can wait, I'd just hold out a month.

Share This Page