1. nate13 macrumors 6502

nate13

well,
    i have finally taken the plunge and gotten a g5.... powershot g5 that is. im wondering if anyone has any suggestions on atachments or stuff like that. Also, if some photographers could recomend the white balance and stuff like that. almost got a ZR 90 camcorder.. anyone have any regrets? Cant wait for it to arrive! :D

2. TBR macrumors 6502

Well I'm not a camera buff at all but I since I got my cheap digital camera at Christmas I've gotton into making panorama's. Great fun and highly recomend it. I've been using Realviz Stitcher.

Just my 2cents

3. nate13 thread starter macrumors 6502

nate13

Accually i think i might get photoshop ;) .anything i should consider? i know its very popular, so must be good. :D

4. TBR macrumors 6502

I'd be completly lost without photoshop, the most useful and versatile programs I use.................... For everything!

not cheap though

5. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

You might want to check out GraphicConverter. Photoshop may have far more than you will ever need or use, whereas GC might be exactly what you need. It is a very powerful program, and I only need Photoshop for layers, advanced graphic design, and it's vector system. For regular photo manipulation, GraphicConverter does the trick and is much cheaper and faster since it doesn't have all the extras of PS.