G7 Sings to me !!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mass Hysteria, Feb 17, 2007.

1. Mass Hysteria macrumors regular

When I play back movies, I get a high frequency squeal from the audio. It's a quite annoying feature of a camera i am otherwise very happy with.

Is this common with G7's?

Please help, I need to know if this is normal or should I send the camera back for repair/replacement??

2. atari1356 macrumors 68000

atari1356

No squealing with mine.

... although i have a big chunk of dust on the sensor that needs to be cleaned off, so I'm going to have to send it in for that. :(

Otherwise, it's an awesome camera.

3. HckySo macrumors 6502

HckySo

4. Mass Hysteria thread starter macrumors regular

yes, guilty as charged. sorry for being pushy, I was just desperate for an answer as if I am to send it back, now is a good time.

It looks like that's what i'll be doing as it seems others don't have this problem. thanks very much for the response guys

5. b0tt094 macrumors 6502

b0tt094

no offense but this is the wrong sub-forum. Use the hardware forum, or digital movie forum, or application forum. But not all of them it might get a little annoying I'm sure you'll get better answers

6. wmmk macrumors 68020

wmmk

what does this have to with mac applications? I'd say DP is best, but mac peripherals would come in second. I think most people in DV are using actual camcorders.

7. b0tt094 macrumors 6502

b0tt094

O crap i just realized the g7 is a camera. I kept thinking it has an up from the g5 machine(I thought that sounded a little wrong:p)

Sorry... I need to read more carefully