Galaxy S4 Showcase Video

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by PollyK, Apr 19, 2013.

1. macrumors regular

Here's a decent videos of some the features for the Galaxy S4.

2. macrumors 68020

b166er

cool video. Way more informative than the awful MSG presentation they did a few weeks back. It's nice to see some of the features up close without all the broadway crap.

3. MRU
    macrumors demi-god

MRU

Good video indeed, though must admit the bitchy side of me had to laugh at s-health. I'd have loved it if he put his own weight and height ratios in there and got his BMI ;) c
    Meowwww :p

4. macrumors 68040

Can't wait to get my hands on it. :)

5. macrumors 6502a

That's a pretty good video. Very informative.

6. macrumors 65816

Indeed. Like the guy said, the S4 is a lot more than just a phone with a faster processor. Can't wait to get one!

7. macrumors 68000

daveathall

According to the BMI chart I am too short. :D

8. macrumors 68000

Sylon

That was a good video, thanks for posting OP. Really looking forward to this phone. I'm not going to jump on it with pre-orders or launch day or whatever. I kinda like to see how they perform in the real world, being used by real people. That, and I don't have a choice, my upgrade time is in August I think :(

9. macrumors 6502

This video makes me want to get one now, but I probably will hold out for a note 3 if Apple doesn't release a 5 inch phone.

10. macrumors 68020

b166er

I think my plan is to wait for Verizon to get it, then switch carriers and get the S4. My contract with ATT is up in a couple weeks and Verizon has better service where I live. In ATT's defense I did move recently, so it's not like I always had bad reception.

This will be my first Android phone (Have a lot of experience with the Nexus 7) so I'm looking forward to seeing how it works for me as a 24/7 device.