Gallery from iPhone

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by nsheikh80, Jul 13, 2008.

1. macrumors regular

May 2, 2005
    London, England
    Has anyone got Gallery working yet from the iPhone? I try to send the picture on the iPhone but don't get the upload to Mobile Me option.
  2. macrumors member

Oct 12, 2007
    I haven't got this option, either. It is annoying me having to upload everything manually.. :rolleyes:
  3. macrumors 6502a

Oct 3, 2007
    Yeah, it has been working for me. I just take the picture, click the 'send to' (or whatever it is) button. Click send to MobileMe. You select an album that you would like to put it in. It then creates an email where the subject will be the caption of your picture.

I know that the Send To MobileMe thing isn't there if your MobileMe email account isn't set up on your iPhone.
  4. macrumors Penryn

Jul 11, 2003
    Make sure the galleries you set up allow adding of photos via email or iPhone. Setting is in preferences.
  5. macrumors 6502

Mar 30, 2008
    How do I get the photos of my computer to syn when I click on the photo icon on the web page it just spins and the link bounces back and forth ?
  6. macrumors 6502

Sep 7, 2007
    I don't even have an option to send to mobile me on the pictures on my ipod touch. I assume you need to have your mobile me account setup on the ipod/iphone to be able to see this option.
  7. Guest

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005
    I get "Your MobileMe Gallery has no shared albums" even though I've specifically set some up over the last couple of days that have email submission.
  8. macrumors 6502a

Mar 12, 2007
    How come in the MobileMe Guided Tour, we are shown Web Galleries on the iPhone by just going to Photos? I have 2 albums shared on my Web Gallery but they don't show up on my iPhone.

Is this another feature that was axed or simply falsely advertised?