Gameboy Micro!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Dagless, Dec 13, 2005.

1. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Anyone else got one of these? I swear I had no intention of buying one until they dropped to at least £59... but nevermind. I bought one today in Gamestation. got Sonic Advance+Sonic Battle for free which was nice.

Its such an amazing little system. The screen really is a beauty. It really is that bright :)

very happy with this. £69.99 very well spent I say.

Anyone else got one? anyone considering one? anyone hate Nintendo and would like to rant about them?

2. cartoonfox macrumors regular

cartoonfox

lol, inviting people to rant about nintendo is just asking for trouble. : ]

i myself would love to get one (that awesome nes style one from japan!! *drools*) but i can't seem to justify buying yet, i have no money and i dont play gameboy/advance games much these days. my gamecube and DS take up enough of my time allready.

maybe when i get my next installment of my student loan in january... : ]

peace

3. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

4. Dagless thread starter macrumors Core

Dagless

I haven't played it :)

being a bit cheeky here but I've asked my sister for my old Sonic Advance back. she was confused but agreed, I plan on giving her the 2-game box for christmas. she loves sonic and that.

actually! the guy at Gamestation asked me if I wanted Sonic Advance with Sonic Battle or Spinball, he said Spinball was better and I went with that. I get to the bus stop... Battle is in there. -_-

5. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

Out of interest what colour did you go for? and does it take normal batteries or rechargable??

Shadow

6. Dagless thread starter macrumors Core

Dagless

I went for the silver model. did think about the Blue to match my iPod mini, or the pink because its daring ;) the green would have been nice with Pokemon Emerald. the UK version does not come with any face plates so I'm gutted there :(
    It has a built in battery like the SP, but can be replaced (hidden away behind a 2-screw door) so its all cool.

I showed my mates today and they were just " :eek: that is SMALL!" and were fighting for goes on Mario World :D

I'm loving it... i just want to customise the hell out of it now!

7. abhishekit macrumors 65816

abhishekit

Incidentally, when I bought my DS a week or so back, I saw the micro for the first time ( I had seen pictures before). And I thought, boy, this looks cool and it is so cheap!! (89 bucks :D , way to go)
    I may just buy it and send it to my little brother in India. He has a GBA and is a big fan of Nintendo.

cheers

8. takao macrumors 68040

takao

congrats... i was amazed by the size as well back in august in Leipzig.. sadly they haven't come out with the good faceplates they demoed there...

personally i'm going for DS+mario kart after christmas... (so see you in the friend code sharing thread ;))