Gamepads in KOTOR

Discussion in 'Games' started by imac_japan, Oct 13, 2004.

1. imac_japan macrumors member

imac_japan

I just ordered KOTOR and was wondering if it had gamepad support. If not - has anyone tried to map the keys to a gamepad ???

Thanks

2. Laslo Panaflex macrumors 65816

Laslo Panaflex

I have KOTR, and you don't need to use a gamepad, the mouse and keyboard work way better than any gamepad IMHO.

3. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

Aspyr doesn't usally add gamepad support. But the keyboard can be a lot better.

4. Converted2Truth macrumors 6502a

Converted2Truth

How's that game run on You're 9600pro?

5. RealDeal macrumors member

Got a Logitech Wingman rumblepad with KOTOR- no joy/support.

Having KOTOR on an x-box, for the first while on Apple really missed the gameplay and vibration when being shot...have gotten used to it and Apple keyboard/mouse works fine. Bottom line, the x-box dies after a lot of saving due to hard-drive cache errors that memory cards and the phone support cannot rectify- rendering the game (and x-box) unplayable and worthless :mad: .

This game's great :D, graphics with 5200 ultra about same/little bit better than x-box, but future rumblepad "other" games support would be worthwhile.

6. imac_japan thread starter macrumors member

imac_japan

Well, I don't want to get an x-box but Im used to playing games with a gamepad. It just seems much more natural and fun....

Ive got an ibook 1 ghz so the gameplays abit choppy at times so I guess its time to upgrade soon...

7. spkane macrumors newbie