GameRanger Usernames

Discussion in 'Games' started by pgc6000, Dec 26, 2004.

1. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

Well some of us being mac gamers, it's probaly likely that a lot of us use gameranger. Here you can post your name so people know who you are.

Mine is I hate Bush.iPat (note that it may change, but my name will always have iPat in it)

I play Age of Mythology the most. Sometimes I play CoD and Halo.

2. risc macrumors 68030

risc

My GameRanger user name is "risc" and I've got the following GameRanger compatable games installed: Call of Duty, Call of Duty United Offensive, Dungeon Siege, Hexen II, and UT2004. I mostly play CoD, CoD:UO, and UT2004.

3. Ringo macrumors regular

Ringo

well obviously my GR name is -SW- Ringo.etb.qc SW is my Ghost Recon/Raven Shield clan , etb is sort of top secret :) and qc stand for quebec where im from :) i play most game availble on GR maintly GhR RvS and some real time strategy and i usuallt stay in B&R room :cool:

4. WhiteSavage macrumors regular

WhiteSavage

WhiteSavage is my nick for every game I play. Only so its easy for my friends to recognize me, and because there's a story behind the name. :D

On GameRanger I play: Age of Empires 2, Call of Duty, UT2004.

5. Capt Underpants macrumors 68030

Capt Underpants

6. iriejedi macrumors 6502a

iriejedi

Terrory

My GR nick is Terrory - sigh its my dogs name - but I like the Terrory part.

:)

So far all I use it for is Homeworld and Rise of Nations - anyone know how to tell my router it is ok to host a game - I can access it but I have no idea what to switch.... Lynksys 802.11b wireless

cheers

Iriejedi

7. pgc6000 thread starter macrumors 6502a

A Mac-to-Mac gaming service. Very popular.

8. dan-o-mac macrumors 6502a

dan-o-mac

Gameranger name is Stormrider, my game of choice is Age of Empires 2(I play RM/med level players).

9. chv400 macrumors 6502

My name is iry I like RTS games I would like to to FPS but my comp is a but slow for most of those. I have a B&W with a 600mhz G4 and a PCI 9200