Games Thread Idea: Reviews

Discussion in 'Games' started by kuyu, Nov 14, 2005.

1. kuyu macrumors 6502a

kuyu

I've noticed that the games section is becoming increasingly popular with the macrumors community. We're getting tons of thread views and comments, and everyone really seems to know what they're talking about. The regulars (you know who you are) are fans/critics of pretty much every system out there. I propose we use the community to get good first hand accounts of new games for all the systems. As a group we could cover DS, PSP, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, 360, and eventually PS3 and Revolution games.

Nothing to detailed, maybe just a few comments about the different aspects of each game. There are plenty of game review sites out there, but I trust your opinions more. If anyone is interested, lets use this thread to come up with a standard format so that the reviews are easy to navigate and read quickly. All ideas are welcome, even from lurkers!

2. kingcrowing macrumors 6502a

kingcrowing

Thats a really cool Idea, I def think we should put that together... maybe a sub catagory in games: Game Reviews and have stuff for all those sytems (also have mac/PC games, because there are a lot of PC users here as well...)

3. Lord Blackadder macrumors G5

Lord Blackadder

It's hard to beat IMG for Mac game reviews.

I think the best thing us MR gamers could do is to add our knowledge of Mac games to the Mac Guides section of MR.

It would be great to write articles in the Guide about popular Mac games that include common but important questions like "How do I access the console?" or "How do I run a time demo?" or "what kind of system specs do I need to run <game>?"