Gaming Movie maker/editor

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Solafaa, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Solafaa macrumors 6502a

Solafaa

I play tons of WoW (world of warcraft) and i now have a lvl 60 (higest possible level) and i would like to make some movies of me fighting. I would like someone to recommend a software that will allow me to capture a movie of wat i am doing and save it to my HD. This will be best if it is possible to be done ingame so that i could capture the moments i want.

I am not sure what to use as my editing software, i dont want to do anythign fansy just add songs, titals at the start and end and maybe some while i am fighting.

The files i would like to make sould not be to big lik 1GB but around 150MB so that i could upload it to http://www.warcraftmovies.com/.

I will upload them when i make it and make sure i link you guys :) in the gaming form.

2. 7on macrumors 601

7on

That's easy, use iMovie for the editing :)

As for capturing I suggest running an S-video out into a digital camcorder and then recording on that - then after playing return to the os and capture the DV footage with the iMovie. That would be the best way to do it as any software apps to capture your screen will hinder your game performance.