Geekfest london

Discussion in 'Community' started by mrjamin, Feb 17, 2004.

1. mrjamin macrumors 65816

mrjamin

so, any brit's wanna hook up sometime soon? I've missed the last however many there've been so far.

Dates? Times? Places?

2. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Re: Geekfest london

Whenever it opens! / As soon as it opens! / New flagship Apple Store, London! :D

3. iGav macrumors G3

I can't do this month as I'm not in London at the mo... but I'm up for meeting sometime in March... :D

AppleStore launch is a must... I shall be wearing a Bape T like my 'tar for easy meet purposes! :D

So then mr ed, will we be expecting your goodself at the next meet of the London MR Posse? ;) :D

4. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Well, you never know...

5. iGav macrumors G3

come on fella... it's a giggle... :D

did you ever get your eyebrow pierced in the end??

6. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

It wasn't my eyebrow, it was my tongue :eek: But no, I didn't. Ran out of time. There's no way I could get it done now until I had a couple of weeks off again, I kinda need to be able to talk properly ;)

7. iGav macrumors G3

tounge... aha... I thought eyebrow was wrong when I was typing it... :p

we should have the London MR Posse meet up in Camden then... :D I have a little routine, everytime I go to to Camden with a certain friend, I always end up getting something pierced... so what we do is go to a bar under the railway arches by Camden Lock and sink several AfterShocks... then we go to Chico's and get something pierced... wicked! :eek: :D :p

8. edesignuk Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

iGAV, that begs the question....just how many piercings do you have then???? :eek: :p :D

9. iGav macrumors G3

I used to have a few... ;) I only have 3 now... ear (high up, not on the lobe like a girl :eek: :p ) my nose and my lip, I'd like another one in my lip between the current one (which is central) and the side of my mouth... :)

Ages ago I wanted my nose done agin, and have the 2 rings next to each other, but I kinda went off the idea...

Piercing's great... defo get it done at Chico's in Camden... ;)

10. mrjamin thread starter macrumors 65816

mrjamin

i really want my nose done, but my girlfriend, sorry, fiance, won't let me!

i currently have 6 piercings:

2 in each lobe, my eyebrow, and the cartilidge (sp?) at the top of my ear. i used to have 7: another just above my earhole but that's gone now.

They're all surgical steel rings or bars - no gay gold studded things with sparkley bits!

11. WinterMute Moderator emeritus

WinterMute

I'll see you all in Camden then, but I'll be damned if I'm having anything pierced...

...might go for a tattoo though...;)

hmmm, there's a thought....:D

"Mother":eek: