Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jwiggiff

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 27, 2016
Hello,
I use geektool daily on my macbookpro and i see this new feature in the new update. it says "Pin to Space" which I assume is the spaces (Formerly Éxpose) on os x. When i enable it as soon as i close geektool it unchecked itself. Also if I set a geeklet to height 0 then if i restart geektool it automatically goes to height 25. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! thx in advanced.

ybizeul

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2013
Hello,
I use geektool daily on my macbookpro and i see this new feature in the new update. it says "Pin to Space" which I assume is the spaces (Formerly Éxpose) on os x. When i enable it as soon as i close geektool it unchecked itself. Also if I set a geeklet to height 0 then if i restart geektool it automatically goes to height 25. Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!! thx in advanced.

That's an excellent question.

I saw that box and it looks like I forgot it was there. The thing is, I have no idea on how to implement it so I don't think it was ever working. It has been removed from 3.2 and I'll try to find a solution to implement it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.