1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Genius for Apps?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by testcard, Aug 1, 2010.

1. macrumors 65816

testcard

Does Genius for Apps work for iPad in the App Store? I have Genius recommendations turned on in my account, and I get the Genius tab in iTunes Store but not not in the App Store. Strange as Genius recommendations in the App Store works on my 3GS.

2. macrumors newbie

I have the same problem, it's like a bug for iPad so far. Just wondering how many people there have the same problem?

3. macrumors 65816

testcard

Good to know it's not just me.

4. macrumors regular

This was on discussion sometime back! All the people who posted at that tome also didn't have a working genius recommendation on their iPad!

I think that among the 3+ million iPads in the world no one is having a working genius recommendation! :D

5. macrumors 65816

testcard

As if by magic, Genius recommendations have now appeared in the App Store this morning!

6. macrumors regular

7. macrumors 65816

wackymacky

It's there but it makes some pretty crappy recommendations. plus, I click on the 'not interested' button and the same apps keep being recommended!

8. macrumors 6502a

Very Crappy. Based on a real estate app (zillow) and it recommends a recipe app. Based in Hulu Plus, it recommends an ant game. Say what ;).

9. macrumors 65816

Batt

The two main reasons I deleted it. In its current form, it's worse than useless.