Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drtimjones

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 20, 2009
Hey - I have the genuine Apple iPad case which I quite like because it wraps right around the iPad (unlike the Incase convertible book jacket which leaves the corners exposed) the thing that drives me nuts is that the cover is a bit loose which means when it's in my bag it sometimes opens up etc. so I was thinking of getting a sleeve/pouch (I would prefer a leather one) in addition to the case that's already on it.

My question, is does anyone else have this combination and which pouch/sleeve would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for your help/ :)

iPad1iPad

macrumors newbie
Apr 17, 2010
Hey - I have the genuine Apple iPad case which I quite like because it wraps right around the iPad (unlike the Incase convertible book jacket which leaves the corners exposed) the thing that drives me nuts is that the cover is a bit loose which means when it's in my bag it sometimes opens up etc. so I was thinking of getting a sleeve/pouch (I would prefer a leather one) in addition to the case that's already on it.

My question, is does anyone else have this combination and which pouch/sleeve would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for your help/ :)

I'm using a standard neo Incase 10" notebook zippered pouch with the Apple Case. Fits perfectly and the pouch can be purchased at Target for around $30. It's padded and has a nice soft cloth inside to further protect the iPad while traveling.

http://www.target.com/Incase-Neoprene-Sleeve-10-2-Netbooks/dp/B002R9D054/ref=sc_qi_detaillink

drtimjones

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 20, 2009
Great, thanks for your quick reply. I'm in the UK but will try to find one or something similar.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.