Genuine Site??

Discussion in 'Community' started by JW8725, Aug 29, 2005.

1. JW8725 macrumors 6502a

I'm after the new NIKE hammer watch and its not out here yet in the UK. So it came to me while perched upon a grassy knoll that our friends across the pond maybe selling some online, well surprise surprise they are! Anyway I happened upon the below site, the price is crazy cheap. Was wondering if it was genuine? Any ideas?

http://www.4-watches.com/nike/wc0021-001.html

2. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Hmmm... looks like it COULD be genuine, but I myself would not order anything from them without first doing a LOT of Internet research and perhaps contacting the BBB (Better Business Bureau) to see if they're on the up-and-up. Especially after the recent unpleasantness concerning the company in Rhode Island whose name is now verboten here, it doesn't matter if the site looks legitimate... what matters is the track record it has with its customers.

I *can* vouch for www.ashford.com as being a good source for below-retail watches (I've bought a couple of TAG Heuers from them), but sadly they don't offer the watch you're looking for.

3. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

[​IMG]

No offense, but I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up selling for even less at some point. Not as stylish as their shoes are ;)

4. JW8725 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Reason for buying simple:

Saphire crystal sctrachproof glass, titanium, basically bomb proof...Perfect for off road cycling and my rock climbing persuits! Come on looks the biz too! Here be a better pic:

[​IMG]

5. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

You often get what you pay for. I prefer to deal with prior brick and mortar stores. Like to know that I'm dealing with a legitimate company.