get a cheap nano...or...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by TK2K, Jun 4, 2006.

1. TK2K macrumors 6502

Jun 4, 2006
    someone i sorta know said they will sell me their black 4GB nano for $125. i really need a new ipod as my u2's hard drive is dieing. however, is a new nano in the works for like, say, the next month or so??

im tempted because the nano is 50% off and i do need a new one... any advice?
  2. idkfa macrumors regular

Mar 30, 2006
    Please don't ask such a ridiculous question. :p You are getting a 4GB Nano for VERY cheap. People usually only ask those questions when they are buying a new, full price item. Buy it, and enjoy it, and stop being so silly. :p

Assuming of course the downsize in HD space is acceptable.
  3. macsrockmysocks macrumors regular

Feb 21, 2006
    Where are you getting it 50% off? And if you want it or need it now, get it. If you can wait, wait.
  4. Xander562 macrumors 68000

Apr 2, 2006
    from of friend he/she said
  5. yippy macrumors 68020

Mar 14, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Even if there are new nanos the price won't drop enough to compare with that deal. Take it.
  6. viperguy macrumors 6502

Nov 3, 2005
    I got my black 4 gig nano the day it was available at the apple online store last year.
    Believe it or not, i take it with me EVERYWHERE i go. Today it works just like it used to on the first day I used it.

I don't have absolutely any idea of what these are talking about working only a month. My nano works great till today... Never had a single problem with it, and I use it about to 3-4 hours a day, usually.
  7. Acehigh macrumors 6502

Mar 5, 2006
    dont buy it! :) whats your friends number lol

Of course buy it. If you do not like it you probably can get $150 for at the end of summer.