get a cheap nano...or...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by TK2K, Jun 4, 2006.

1. TK2K macrumors 6502

TK2K

so,
    someone i sorta know said they will sell me their black 4GB nano for $125. i really need a new ipod as my u2's hard drive is dieing. however, is a new nano in the works for like, say, the next month or so??

im tempted because the nano is 50% off and i do need a new one... any advice?

2. idkfa macrumors regular

Please don't ask such a ridiculous question. :p You are getting a 4GB Nano for VERY cheap. People usually only ask those questions when they are buying a new, full price item. Buy it, and enjoy it, and stop being so silly. :p

Assuming of course the downsize in HD space is acceptable.

3. macsrockmysocks macrumors regular

Where are you getting it 50% off? And if you want it or need it now, get it. If you can wait, wait.

4. Xander562 macrumors 68000

Xander562

from of friend he/she said

5. yippy macrumors 68020

yippy

Even if there are new nanos the price won't drop enough to compare with that deal. Take it.

6. viperguy macrumors 6502

I got my black 4 gig nano the day it was available at the apple online store last year.
    Believe it or not, i take it with me EVERYWHERE i go. Today it works just like it used to on the first day I used it.

I don't have absolutely any idea of what these are talking about working only a month. My nano works great till today... Never had a single problem with it, and I use it about to 3-4 hours a day, usually.

7. Acehigh macrumors 6502

dont buy it! :) whats your friends number lol

Of course buy it. If you do not like it you probably can get $150 for at the end of summer.