Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stephenteodore

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 7, 2015
KL
hello, like the title, what do i need to check when I'm buying a new rmbp? and how do i check wether its a samsung or LG display??

this is a huge investment for me i don't want to go through the hassle of returning and waiting.. in my country here we don't have Apple store so I'm buying it from official apple premium reseller.. thanks!!

snaky69

macrumors 603
Mar 14, 2008
hello, like the title, what do i need to check when I'm buying a new rmbp? and how do i check wether its a samsung or LG display??

this is a huge investment for me i don't want to go through the hassle of returning and waiting.. in my country here we don't have Apple store so I'm buying it from official apple premium reseller.. thanks!!
It's new.

Use it.

Should you have any trouble, that's what the warranty is there for.

Vermifuge

macrumors 68020
Mar 7, 2009
Given recent comments I would open it in store and inspect it for dents. My previous Mac book and a nick in the aluminum right along the edge of the display. There have been reports of the lid and bottom panel having dents from the factory.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.