1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

getting album art on ipod video...

Discussion in 'iPod' started by fenderninja, Jul 7, 2006.

1. macrumors newbie

what is the best way to find album art? should i just google it, or is there a site with album art collections?

2. macrumors 6502a

Tanglewood

Check out this thread

This might help too

3. macrumors newbie

sorry! i should probably search next time! :eek:

4. macrumors 68040

Killyp

Just in case you were going to try out Fetch Art on an Intel Mac, it doesn't work. I tried it and it just gives a random error. The poor guy (the author) can't afford an Intel Mac yet, so I hope he wins the lottery soon.

This is a fantastic little widget which automatically fetches the artwork for the currently playing song, and with just a click (well, two really) you can add that art to the entire album. It's really really good and works really well. This, iTunes and CoverFlow give me everything I want from iTunes...

5. macrumors newbie

is there anything for windows? i dont have a mac...

6. macrumors 68040

Killyp

:eek: :eek: :eek:

joke

Hmmm, I'm not too sure. With my PC, I ended up going through and getting all the artwork automatically...

I'd google for a bit...

7. macrumors newbie

im trying amazon and just searching for the artists. its a real pain. i have heard of websites that have massive collections of album artwork by just about every band out there, i just cant find them!:(

do you know of anything like that?

8. Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

For Windows I recommed you download Tag & Rename from http://www.softpointer.com it'll simplify your getiing images from various international Amazon sites...

B