getting album art on ipod video...

Discussion in 'iPod' started by fenderninja, Jul 7, 2006.

1. macrumors newbie

what is the best way to find album art? should i just google it, or is there a site with album art collections?

2. macrumors 6502a

Tanglewood

Check out this thread

This might help too

3. thread starter macrumors newbie

sorry! i should probably search next time! :eek:

4. macrumors 68040

Killyp

Just in case you were going to try out Fetch Art on an Intel Mac, it doesn't work. I tried it and it just gives a random error. The poor guy (the author) can't afford an Intel Mac yet, so I hope he wins the lottery soon.

This is a fantastic little widget which automatically fetches the artwork for the currently playing song, and with just a click (well, two really) you can add that art to the entire album. It's really really good and works really well. This, iTunes and CoverFlow give me everything I want from iTunes...

5. thread starter macrumors newbie

is there anything for windows? i dont have a mac...

6. macrumors 68040

Killyp

:eek: :eek: :eek:

joke

Hmmm, I'm not too sure. With my PC, I ended up going through and getting all the artwork automatically...

I'd google for a bit...

7. thread starter macrumors newbie

im trying amazon and just searching for the artists. its a real pain. i have heard of websites that have massive collections of album artwork by just about every band out there, i just cant find them!:(

do you know of anything like that?

8. Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

For Windows I recommed you download Tag & Rename from http://www.softpointer.com it'll simplify your getiing images from various international Amazon sites...

B