Getting an iPod Shuffle - song extractor..?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Poff, Jan 19, 2005.

1. Poff macrumors 65816

Poff

Hello,

I've orded a Shuffle, and now I'm wondering if the song extractors allready out there will work with the Shuffle, or if I will have to wait downloading. Is it possible to, in any way, harm the Shuffle with a song extractor?

thanks

2. AdamZ macrumors regular

Just curious as to what purpose it would serve.

3. Poff thread starter macrumors 65816

Poff

Well, I will keep one program for Mac and one for Windows on my Shuffle at all times, so when I visit a friend and want to copy up to 512megs of files (could be numerous kinds of files, although not some kind of piracy) I can easily delete the music on my Shuffle and copy those files.

To know you have the space, but not being able to delete your files, that will suck! :eek:

4. Poff thread starter macrumors 65816

Poff

By the way, just as side info..

here in Norway we pay taxes (I think it's somewhere between 10 and 20 million $ every year of our tax-money that is being used) so that we can copy any music we have bought to relatives and close friends - legally! :)

Makes things kind of easy. Has been this way since the casette was introduced in the 80s.

5. Poff thread starter macrumors 65816

Poff

6. Solafaa macrumors 6502a

Solafaa

I dont know how thw songs will fit in the iPod, maybe you can just click it and delete. I am gettig mine in like a few hours and i will test it.