Getting Bored

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by vouder17, Feb 7, 2004.

1. vouder17 macrumors 6502a

vouder17

I don't know if i am the only one but i am getting restless, apple hasn't done anything significant(Computer wise) for the past 5 months on the consumer market, and almost 6 months on the prosumer market, and i am getting bored.
    Another thing is that latly all apple is concentrating on is music, if you go to the main page; out of the 5 windows 3 are music related.
    I don't know maybe i am wrong but you can't disagree that it is a bit dry at the moment?

2. johnnyjibbs macrumors 68030

johnnyjibbs

it must be the calm before the storm. Have faith :cool:

3. virividox macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    think of the part in braveheart where he tells his men to HOLD their pikes down and wait for the charge...

apple is charging with something big over the horizon, we just have to keep on holding on

4. IIvan macrumors regular

Straight into all those pikes :D

5. QCassidy352 macrumors G3

QCassidy352

yes, I think it's fair to say that many of the "faithful" (myself included) are getting restless for some new hardware at this point. Frankly, I'm sick of all the music crap as well. ipods are amazing, but beyond that, I really don't care. I like apple as a computer maker, not a music company.

6. KC9AIC macrumors 6502

KC9AIC

I like apple's GarageBand, and other software, but I want hardware! real, raw hardware with PC-crushing might! Where are the quadruple processor G6 iBooks?