Getting listed on the Universal Binaries page

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mindburn, Jun 26, 2006.

1. mindburn macrumors newbie

Hi

Taking a closer look at the MacRumors Universal Binaries listing page it takes five posts until you can become adequately trusted to edit that page. I have a new application that I'd like to list there, would any of you kindly forum participants care to add that for me or maybe someone would like to start up a conversation - and 5 posts later - I can add it myself. :)

Many Thanks

Dan

(In case you can help the app is called Mindburn - http://mindburn.com)

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

I'll gladly add it but what would you like to have as a very brief description of what the app does? :)

3. mindburn thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks Mad Jew, nice of you to volunteer.

I guess this will do for the description:

"You work hard for your knowledge, now make sure you keep it!"

Take it easy,

Dan

4. rspeaker macrumors 6502

My brain works hard so I don't have to? Hmm. The website doesn't offer any actual information or incredibly useful screenshots either. To get on the UB list, does it only have to be a UB app? Does it need to be useful, or give an adequate description?

5. lexus macrumors 68000

lexus

6. hamholio macrumors member

Hell, I just downloaded it and I think it's a cool enough idea (searchable database / scrapbook for trivial information one comes across during the day, at least, that's what I'm getting out of it) but I have no idea how to use it -- not very intuitive! And, the thing keeps beeping at me and creating new Quick Notes . Huh. Maybe I'll wait for MindBurn 5.5.

7. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Okay, but maybe have something more specific as to what it does or how it works. :)

Good question. I'm not sure if there's any special requirements for the list other than the ability to play nicely with Intel and PPC machines.