Getting rid of some old Macs, anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by amnesiac1984, Aug 8, 2005.

1. amnesiac1984 macrumors 6502a

Jun 9, 2002
    Hi all, this is just a quick feeler to see if any of you collectors would be interested in the old macs we have in storage. I haven't actually been to where they are being stored or checked if they work, but from memory we have a couple of LCs (possibly 475s) and a Quadra 840AV lots of keyboards, (including a really heavy chunky apple one that was with the quadra) an old apple CD player and various other accessories. Some apple monitors and a huge 22" d i g i t a l (aka compaq) monitor as well.

More info to come when I actually go there and sort it out but I just wanna see if there is any interest before I stick em up on ebay.

Cheers all.
  2. jamesW135 macrumors 6502a

Apr 30, 2005
  3. macg4 macrumors 6502a

Nov 17, 2003
    Des Moines,Iowa
    apple stuff

I may be interested in the apple cd players.let me know what u want for everything and if u find anything else
  4. amnesiac1984 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Jun 9, 2002
    Hi there, all the equipment is in storage in a container and I have yet to go and sort it out, I may be able to do it next time I go back home (am in Bristol at the moment) which will probably be the last weekend in August, I just wanted to gauge the interest that these items might have. Will bring them out of the container and post pics as soon as I can though.

The CD player is the caddy type I think.
  5. im_to_hyper macrumors 65816

Aug 25, 2004
    Glendale, California, USA
    Hey there... interested in the LCs.... let me know when you get to peek at them to see if any of them work at all for ya.
  6. kalisphoenix macrumors 65816

Jul 26, 2005
  7. 840quadra Moderator

Staff Member

Feb 1, 2005
    Twin Cities Minnesota
    I have an obvious interest in the AV, and I would like a 475 if one is available.