Ghost Recon 2 or Rainbowsix 3 Black Arrow?

Discussion in 'Games' started by markjones05, Nov 29, 2004.

1. markjones05 macrumors 6502a

markjones05

I'm looking fort a new online shooter. I already have Halo2 and I'm looking for something different but fun, and a good game to play online and multiplayer. Does anyone have any suggestions who has played both? Which is better in your opinion?

2. Windowlicker macrumors 6502a

Windowlicker

Haven't played either one, but of what I've seen I would say get the Ghost Recon 2. It looks SCHWEEET!

What I'd like to know is if Ghost Recon 2 will be ported to OSX.. The first one was a nice game..

3. samonsuke macrumors newbie

samonsuke

personally i would go for ghost recon 2, it looks far better than rainbowsix 3 black arrow.

4. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

I never got into the Tom Clany games but from what everyone is talking about.....Ghost Recon 2.

5. JzzTrump22 macrumors 65816

Thered different types of shooters. Raainbow Six is close combat, Ghost Recon isn't. I don't know how the online play is with GR2. I have the original rainbow six 3 and i love it, now that i have halo 2 i don't play it much. But i would probably go for GR2 just because i liked the old one, and now the graphics are waaaaayyyyyy better then the original.

6. applekid macrumors 68020

The new GR is definitely nothing like the old one from what I've seen in reviews. It's a third-person shooter now.

7. markjones05 thread starter macrumors 6502a

markjones05

You can changet he view back to the original no gun first person perspective. But I did hear it was very different from the first. They said if you didnt like the first one you will probably like this one. Also you can't change your character anymore or give individual soldiers orders you command teams and play as a single character.