Ghost Recon players?

Discussion in 'Games' started by iShater, Jul 13, 2005.

1. iShater macrumors 604

iShater

Over the past couple of weeks I downloaded the Ghost Recon demo and I fell in love with that game. Now I am hooked on the full game and working on a few of my friends to join the club.

I saw a few players on gameranger, and I am wondering if anybody here plays it online and if they would be interested in a few games.

Thanks.

2. mojohanna macrumors 6502a

mojohanna

you are catching me about 2 years too late. I love the game, but have since moved on to Call of Duty.
    Enjoy it though it is a great game.

3. iShater thread starter macrumors 604

iShater

Yeah, I am a late adopter :)

Is CoD similar?

4. mojohanna macrumors 6502a

mojohanna

COD is FPS, but based in WWII expansion pack is united offensive. I played a little of the MP Recon, but COD MP blows it away. Don't get me wrong, I had a great time playing Recon, but the maps that people are creting for COD seem so much better than Recon. Recon though is an older game, so maybe there are some limitations there.
    I would definately recommend COD and COD UO. Well worth the $$ and it will keep you occupied for hours. I still get hooked on it and I have had the game for over a year.

5. dmw007 macrumors G4

dmw007

Ghost Recon is a great game (Dad plays it a heck of a lot more than I do). I would play it with you but I don't have it for Mac (and I can't bring myself down to the level of playing it on my parents peecee). BTW Call of Duty is awesome- hours of fun!!!