Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joseph34

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
somebody know if exists a glass screen protector edge to edge that has no cutouts around the front camera and sensor and compatible with most cases?
Please let know if somebody know.
TIA

Closingracer

macrumors 601
Jul 13, 2010
somebody know if exists a glass screen protector edge to edge that has no cutouts around the front camera and sensor and compatible with most cases?
Please let know if somebody know.
TIA

Your going to need a cutout for the Front camera to actually allow it to work or else umm it won't work. I have the Zagg luxe glass protector and since I have a gold iPhone 6 Plus so I got it in gold and I had a $20 dollar reward at Bestbuy since I bought my macbook there so I got it for $30 after sales tax and a bottle of water. It covers the screen and has cutouts for the Home button plus all the stuff on top and i quite like it better then the plain protectors.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/zagg-in...gold/4549403.p?id=1219765890596&skuId=4549403

The MSRP is $44.99 for the protector and it comes in other colors as well

joseph34

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Your going to need a cutout for the Front camera to actually allow it to work or else umm it won't work. I have the Zagg luxe glass protector and since I have a gold iPhone 6 Plus so I got it in gold and I had a $20 dollar reward at Bestbuy since I bought my macbook there so I got it for $30 after sales tax and a bottle of water. It covers the screen and has cutouts for the Home button plus all the stuff on top and i quite like it better then the plain protectors.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/zagg-in...gold/4549403.p?id=1219765890596&skuId=4549403

The MSRP is $44.99 for the protector and it comes in other colors as well
That's no true. Because I have an edge to edge screen protector I don't remember the name, that one is covering all screen including the camera and sensor it just have hole to ear the calls. The problem is the web doesn't exists anymore

joseph34

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 14, 2012
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.