Glen Beck "thinking about killing Michael Moore"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Xtremehkr, May 19, 2005.

1. Xtremehkr macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Link

Nice.

2. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Coulter: "Would that it were so! ... That the American military were targeting journa

Link

Just good politics.

3. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

G. Gordon Liddy: listening to Hitler "made me feel a strength inside I had never know

Link

cont'd below...

4. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

When Rhandi Rhodes ran a skit, that was able to be spun to make it seem like it was a threat to the President... G Gordon Liddys opinion was sought on the matter.

5. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Robertson affirmed his belief that Democratic judges are a greater threat to the U.S.

Link

On ABC, mainstream media. Despicable.

6. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

O'Reilly: The ACLU is "behind all abortion on demand, euthanasia, and coming soon per

Link

This does not make Bill an a__hole?

7. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Media Matters.

It's a great site, you can search individual people by topics they may have spoken on.

With 43,000 hours conservative talk radio on the air every week (approx)

And 3000 hours of liberal talk radio, it should be a lot easier to find outrageous or completely over the line comments made by the liberal ones.

I don't think that there is a show on cable hosted by a liberal.

8. solvs macrumors 603

solvs

I know that I'm a little late to the party, but I thought I'd throw my 2 cents in. First of all, these people wouldn't know Jesus if he punched them in the face. Which he wouldn't. Cuz he's Jeus, and if you actually read the Bible, you'd know he doesn't do that sort of thing. Second of all, I'm amazed that people actually listen to these hypocritcal, hate-filled morons. I'd like to think that most people occasionally roll their eyes at these more extreme comments the way moderate liberals often roll their eyes at people like Michael Moore and are still a little miffed about Billy Boy and his office BJs.

Just because they sometimes make sense when speaking about the more common sense things, doesn't mean they still aren't just hiding behind religion to justify their words.

9. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

Odd. I'm thinking about killing Glen Beck. I also think we should execute a few extremists like Coulter to scare them a little, you know, put the fear of Allah into them.

10. Xtremehkr thread starter macrumors 68000

Xtremehkr

Liberals "don't have the kind of family responsibilities most people have, and certai

Link

The message is constant, Liberals are after God and have no values.

11. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

IJ Reilly

I agree actually. People who don't fear God have more time for a whole variety of more useful and productive pursuits.