Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

esharon

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 24, 2013
After i upgraded to iOS 7 the gmail exchange work fine but after i did full rest to my iPhone and set my gmail exchange account again i get the error: "Cannot Get Mail".
How can i make it work again? i know that google stop support exchange on gmail, but it worked on this device on the last 7 months.

Jare

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2010
Canada
You're a developer, figure it out. I mean, that's what the whole point of the iOS 7 DEVELOPER beta is for.

Also, you can use the apple developer forums.

Mengels7

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2009
Same. I think it had to do with your old software installation. I'm super bummed. I've set up the Gmail app to notify me of new emails while still having all my accounts set up with Mail. I've turned off Mail notifications. It isn't perfect but it's a workaround for now...

acosmichippo

macrumors regular
May 7, 2008
You're a developer, figure it out. I mean, that's what the whole point of the iOS 7 DEVELOPER beta is for.

Also, you can use the apple developer forums.

Well that's a bit unnecessary.

And actually, no this isn't what the developer preview is for. The developer preview is meant to allow the developers time to update their apps for the new OS and API's.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.