go-l...again?

Discussion in 'Community' started by themadchemist, Feb 3, 2004.

1. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

So I have always been pretty satisfied with go-l being a fraud. Of course it's a fraud, right?

Well, Tech TV doesn't seem to think so...Or at least, it didn't four months ago when it reviewed the prototype.

rinky dink link

Sorry to hash this up again, but my friend brought it to my attention...I thought it was worth discussing.

2. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

3. themadchemist thread starter macrumors 68030

themadchemist

Again, I really, really apologize for bringing this back up. More than you know. I was just surprised to see this.

4. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

ruh roh...

the eternal debate rages on.

i thought someone had proved that they were real? or at least *offered* some proof... i don't remember, but i think i was convinced at the time...

paul

5. G5orbust macrumors 65816

G5orbust

Maximum PC actually reviewed one of their PCs (the Mach 3.8) and had a whole bunch of picutres and the like of it.

So in any case they are legit.

6. ColoJohnBoy macrumors 65816

ColoJohnBoy

Yep, they're for real.... my friend Dayton bought one of their desktops, and loves it to death.... he's now saving up for one of their Grand Canyon screens...

7. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

I was considering sending them an email about the workings of their "surround sound" system on the big laptop, but I've never gotten around to it...

8. Spock macrumors 68000

Spock

I just went to the website and compared the price and features of the Mach 3.5 to a Powermac G5. The G5 was less than the 3.5 and they both had the same features minus a few Wintel only things the Price of the Powermac was $3948 and the 3.5 was $4031 I like the PCi extender I wish that would work on the G5

9. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

I wanna see these pictures, not off the site.

Overclocking causes instability no matter how you cool it, its gonna cause a minor, possible insignificant (to you anyway) problem/s.

Overclocking a P4 to such high speeds is asking for trouble...

10. revenuee macrumors 68020

revenuee

i had posted an email that i received from them in one of the early discussions that i tried showing that they were real