go my Contour Design iPod case yesterday!!!

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by continuum, Sep 22, 2004.

1. continuum macrumors 6502

continuum

It came yesterday in a nice little FedEx box. What a surprise to come home from work and see it hidden behind a plant at the front door. I must say it looks nice, feels secure, is functional and puts a smile on my face. Just thought everyone should know in case you are looking for an iPod case. Oh yeah, rugged and removable belt clip comes with it.

2. continuum thread starter macrumors 6502

continuum

i was going to get that too. is that the silicone one? the iskin or whatever. yeah, that's where i was headed then someone here or at ipodlounge.com turned me on to the countour case. it is nice. i could see it getting dirty due to the texture of it but they state it is easily cleaned with soapy water. they have a black one that starts shipping today i think.

3. Inkmonkey macrumors 6502

Dang! This is the one I want. Costs a small fortune to ship it to Canada direct from the company unfortunately.
    Anybody know if any Canadian retailers carry this case? Or Canadian companies online?

4. continuum thread starter macrumors 6502

continuum

i think i was reading your woes on another thread. good luck! it is nice just to reassure you that if/when you get it you shouldn't be disappointed and frustrated from the hassles.

5. hcuar macrumors 65816

hcuar

My problem with the iSkin... It's a pain to put the iPod in the dock. You have to remove the iPod from the case... Which isn't easy. Plus, you get the feeling that you are going to eventually wear out the iSkin from removing and replacing the iPod in the skin. The belt clip also makes it difficult to remove the iPod.

6. rock6079 macrumors 6502

i had a contour for my 3G for a long time and i have many other cases (upwards of 10) that case, a marware leather case, and my radtech case r my favorites, right now im using a contour. i just go my contour for the 4G ipod, just as good

7. continuum thread starter macrumors 6502

continuum

does your contour case have a mildly funky odor? i guess it's from manufacturing..