god mode cheat for halo?

Discussion in 'Games' started by morgan-e, Jan 22, 2004.

1. morgan-e macrumors member

alright, so i am never one for cheating but i am at one part where there is seriously one hour of gameplay between checkpoints (the two betrayals) and at one part i am either killed by
    a) a tank
    b) enemy on a turret
    c) enemy in a flying vehicle
    d) two hunters

if i get past them, i still have another hoard of elites and grunts to get by and my vehicle is badly damaged at that point. i have tried everything i can think of (taking out large enemies on my feet with a rocket launcher, and smaller ones from afar with a pistol, or just charging in and blasting everything in sight) but i just cannot get past it and i have no patience for it any longer, so, does anyone know of a console command to make me invulnerable? i just want to use it for this part, as it is becoming nearly unbearable.

2. Phatpat macrumors 6502a

Phatpat

When I get to such a situation I usually take a break and come back later. Think about other ways you can attack it. There is a way to beat it without cheating, and it will be tons more rewarding when you do.

3. Golem macrumors 6502

Generally unless your in a tank I find it better to not be in a vehicle, rely on your manuverability and look for places to hide and strafe from. Perhaps get them to chase you or look to attack from a different direction. Or Just find a way to run past....

Mind you on the hardest difficulty I cant even get off the ship:(

But I have completed the other 3 difficultys.

4. bbarnhart macrumors 6502a

bbarnhart

If I'm thinking of the spot you're in, I just just ran past all that and moved on to the next checkpoint. About 7/8th's through the game a realized I don't have to kill absolutely everything to reach the next checkpoint. Good luck.