Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

naventus

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 18, 2008
I had a PS3 for a while, but really have no time for it. I'd prefer just simple games. I was wondering if people had recommendations for simple PC games to play - I saw the new World of Goo - that looks good. Maybe even something like Dwarf Fortress.

On a side note, I have a Gefen HDMate for hooking up the PS3 to the ACD left over if anyone's interested.

motoxpress

macrumors 6502
Mar 8, 2006
WoW. It's simple: You pay $15/month and you get to turn your waking hours over to your guild. How could that be any simpler? :)

-mx

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Peggle - without any shadow of a doubt that game is addictive as... hell? I hate that term, how can something be as addictive as hell?

Portal is a good puzzle/FPS (without the guns) that's also very addictive. Maybe also check out some indie games - Cave Story is a good free adventure game. Knytt has got no fighting at all and lets you explore big worlds. Then there's my own New Satan Sam but it's hella difficult (them last 3 games being free).

hankolerd

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2007
Seattle, WA
Trackmania, Team Fortress 2, Portal. All good. Kill Monty for mac will give you many hours of fun. I say get Little Big Planet for the ps3 in a week or two when it finally releases. They say it is the reason to get a ps3 if you haven't already. It is getting really really good reviews and looks like alot of fun.:apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.