Going down...

Discussion in 'Community' started by Thomas Veil, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Don't ask me why I did it. I just thought it would be interesting to do a Google search for "Hell" -- and this is one of the things that came back.

I like this part:

Well, all right, I don't necessarily believe a word of it, but it's a creepy, interesting story. Too bad The X Files is cancelled. :D

2. evil macrumors 6502

the rest of the web page looks like an advertisement for the bible

3. Thomas Veil thread starter macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

It pretty much is, which is another good reason to doubt this story. But it's basically the opposite of all those "I died on the table and saw a white light and relatives beckoning to me" kinds of stories. For that reason alone, I give 'em points for originality.

4. cr2sh macrumors 68030

cr2sh

Lots of religion on the boards lately...

How is it possible that the writer didn't realize how stupid this sounds? Neat story, it might have happened.. electrical impulses in the brain firing randomly... pain, hell, joy, happiness.. whatever. Close your eyes and shut up. :rolleyes: :p

5. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

This man may have been having a panic attack. It might just explain this experience. The person will actually think they are dying. Each person can be affected differently.

I'm skeptical of the Russian scientist drilling and hearing multiple voices crying out.

6. gwuMACaddict macrumors 68040

gwuMACaddict

definitely thought this thread would be about something else...
    ;)

how dissapointing
    [​IMG]

7. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

That story about the guy drilling to hell and hearing voices has been around for a long time... complete BS, as any rational person would realize. If you actually need it explained to you, look here--

http://www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.htm

paul