Going to Europe!

Discussion in 'Community' started by G5Unit, Jun 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G5Unit macrumors 68020

G5Unit

I am leaving on the 25th! Please post here to bring up your post count while
    I am gone. I will be going to:

-France (my mom, dad, and sister speak french)

-Germany (we have family there, and my whole family speaks german)

-Italy (it is just cool there)

-Austria (the mountains and glaciers)

-A bunch of other places that I don't know yet.

-I will also be going white water rafting.

We have family there, which we will be visiting. It is like my 4th time going there. Only thing I am scared of is my friend that lives there who is a grade under me, but he had a growth spurt after the last time I left and is a little taller than me. Ahh! I might be able to go on the forums from my dads newly accquired palm treo 650. I could also try to take a picture from the plane with the biult in camera on the treo. So you guys and girls won't cry into your pillows all day because I am gone.(sarcasm, obviosly) Anyways go on my website that is located in my sig! I wil have pictures when I some back. About 275! Al pics will be taken with a Nikon Coolpix 7900 with a 1gb memory cip inside!

2. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says...well, at least tell us what country or countries you are visiting, and what you plan to do there (makes it more interesting for us to post in the thread)....have a great time....I should be heading over again (Switzerland) later this summer....oh yeah!

3. G5Unit thread starter macrumors 68020

G5Unit

4. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

You are going to have an awesome time. I don't know how much you'll appreciate it at your age, you'll have to go back when you are older. I just got back from Thailand and I realized it wouldn't have been a good trip a year ago. I've matured alot over the past year. I do feel Europe is a great place to start an abroad travel. After Europe I moved on to the more poor countries and less "modernized" areas. Those are also some nice countries you will be visiting. I wish I could have spent more time in Austria, such a beautiful place.

jon

5. G5Unit thread starter macrumors 68020

G5Unit

I am leaving in 1 hour! I have been there before many times, but the last time I went, I was like 11. We are leaving my moms friend who needs a home to live at our house while we are gone.

6. yoda13 macrumors 65816

yoda13

Enjoy your trip, I have many fond memories of my travels to Europe!! ;)

7. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Post pics if you can....

All these members going away internationally this summer, I'm thinking I'm going to have to go soon as well.....

D

8. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

I'm going to visit Asian in the winter. Flying on Christmas day. I'll post pics too if I can remember.

9. Duff-Man macrumors 68030

Duff-Man

Duff-Man says...that's a great mix of places/cultures to visit....I look forward to seeing your pix when you get back....enjoy!.....oh yeah!

10. G5Unit thread starter macrumors 68020

G5Unit

Where should I host them once I get back? They are 7mp.

11. G5Unit thread starter macrumors 68020

G5Unit

hey. I am posting this from my dads treo. I am in texas right now and I am about to connect to bosten, then I will take a red eye to paris. I will post pictures later hopefully.

12. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

If you want to have a little more fun on your trip you should forget about the internet and your dad's treo at every minute when you have free time. I usually just hop online to say hey to a couple of friends, email the rents, check my stocks and then I'm back off into the city.

jon

13. G5Unit thread starter macrumors 68020

G5Unit

I am in spain right now and am on a spanish Dell in a mall. 2 euros for 20 mins. just looked at the updates on apple.com, crazy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.