Gone for a while, vacation time

Discussion in 'Community' started by iJon, May 30, 2004.

1. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

Just wanted to let everyone know i'll be on vacation for a while. you guys will have to continue on with the suv thread without me.

Tomorrow I fly out to amsterdam to start out my short tour of europe. It's some package my mom got for me (graduation presesnt i suppose) and i meet up with about 11 other college girls and i think 6 other college guys, should be a great time.

Ill be visiting counties like switzerland, france, uk, germany, austria and i think thats it, can't remember but it should be a real good time. probably when i get back ill have many stories to add to the drunk thread. i hope to meet up with a macrumors friend, wes. he lives in london so we are going to see if we can arrange something. see you guys in two weeks.

iJon

2. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Try to go to Luxembourg. If you find it, tell me, because I couldn't. :p

3. Veldek macrumors 68000

Veldek

Which towns do you visit here in Germany? There are several members throughout the republic, perhaps you can meet one of them if you are interested.

4. iJon thread starter macrumors 604

iJon

i belive hidelburg or something llike that was on the list in germany, i know for certain munich.

iJon

5. latergator116 macrumors 68000

latergator116

Just be careful in Amsterdam, I remeber there being a lot of pick-pocketers there. I know a few people who got the purses or wallets stolen there. Be safe and have fun! :)

6. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Take a lot of photos and post them on your web site when you get back.

Have fun!

7. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Have a great time iJon. It sounds as though your parents gave given you an awesome experience of a lifetime. My wife spent about 2 months in Europe with an American Express tour. It was a Northern tour like you are taking and then a Southern tour.

Look forward to your pictures and stories from your trip. Please do post plenty.

Sadly unless the powers to be change their minds, the Drunk thread is due to close on the 19th of June. I wonder what eyelikeart is doing, haven't seen him around for a while.

8. yoda13 macrumors 65816

yoda13

Enjoy your trip. I took a similar trip with my brother several years ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday. It was such a wonderful trip and experience. I am glad I went.

9. Mike Teezie macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

iJon - Europe is amazing, you will have a blast.

I am looking to go back, and going with some people my age would be a blast. What is the name if the company your mom booked it all through?

10. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

I think he's gone for the trip, so I doubt he'll be answering anymore questions.

11. iJon thread starter macrumors 604

iJon

hey everyone. im in dijon france right now and i cant type to fast cause the keys qare layed out different. ive had an amazing time. im surprised with all the new apple stuff that has coml eout since ive been gone0 ive taken about 350 pics so far and i still have 2 dqys in paris and 2 days in paris: this is getting to hard to type. ill be back on the boards soon.

iJon

12. iJon thread starter macrumors 604

iJon

eftours.com

iJon