GOOD Accessories?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by ddk121, Jul 15, 2006.

1. ddk121 macrumors 6502

Hey!
    I have just purchased a white macbook, and am looking for some good accessories. I have a sleeve for it already. Can you reccomend anything?

2. ham_man macrumors 68020

ham_man

Mmm...I would suggest a bag...personally, I loves me some Crumpler... :)

3. flyfish29 macrumors 68020

flyfish29

logitech V200 mouse- wireless, micro receiver for laptop and battery lasts a VERY long time.

4. Moshiiii macrumors 6502a

Moshiiii

huh?

5. flyfish29 macrumors 68020

flyfish29

sorry- I was trying to point out that it is a wireless mouse, it has a micro receiver to use with a laptop and the battery (in the mouse) lasts a very long time.

6. steamboat26 macrumors 65816

steamboat26

Go for the Logitech V270 wireless bluetooth mouse, that way you don't use up a usb port.

7. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

Agreed. Bluetooth mice are so much fun and so seamless. :D

If you do a lot of heavy duty computing on it, or run it in clamshell mode a lot, you could pick up:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...5386/ref=pd_bbs_3/103-6961033-1401405?ie=UTF8

They work very well to keep laptops cool and working well.

8. ricgnzlzcr macrumors 6502a

ricgnzlzcr

A nice accessory is a good widescreen monitor. It's an expensive one though!

9. dwbhx macrumors newbie

Accessories for MacBooks!

I've bought the Kensington PocketMouse Pro with a retractable cord that retracts fully into the mouse. Great for mobile workers. Its small and takes up less power from your laptop than any bluetooth mouse. Turning bluetooth off prolongs battery life.

I've also got a 80gb super slim/small external hard disk from eBay.

Radtech also produces some neat accessories for Apple laptops.

Marware's Protection Pack for Macbooks which consists of a wrist rest and keyboard cover. The wrist rest is a slip of PVC leather designed to prevent scratches and provide a smooth, padded work surface. The non-permanent special adhesive allows for effortless complete and clean removal. The dual-purpose Keyboard Cover is made of microfiber, the same material used for lens cloths. Perfect for protection against impurity transfer and for use as a screen cleaner.

I'm just waiting for someone to release a airplane power adaptor for my macbook which unfortunately has a magsafe tip.

Hope this info is useful.

Regards
    Darryl

10. ddk121 thread starter macrumors 6502

What make is your hard drive? I am looking for one at a decent price lol. I am also looking for an airplane adapter for my macbook.:)

11. dwbhx macrumors newbie

Do a search for an 80gb 2.5" External Portable hard disk drive with usb 2.0. It non branded but mine came in a Sony Vaio casing. It's about 11mm thick and it does not require external power. So far it's been working fine. There are a few sellers selling the similar product.

Regards
    DW