Good BlueTooth Mini Mouse?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Mr. MacBook, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Mr. MacBook macrumors 6502

Feb 28, 2007
    Are there any good $30-$40 bluetooth mice out there?

The Logitech V270 is an option... kinda bulgy though.

If you have a reccomendation of a small(not too small though) bluetooth mouse, please tell.
  2. brand macrumors 601

Oct 3, 2006
    I just bought the V270 about a week ago to use with my MBP. The mouse works ok but is severely lacking in extra features. It has no extra buttons to navigate with and is only an optical mouse not a laser. When it comes to bluetooth wireless mice there is a sever void in the market that is in great need of being filled. I would gladly replace the V270 I just bought with a mouse that had more buttons and was laser but none exist.
  3. rogersmj macrumors 68020

Sep 10, 2006
    Indianapolis, IN
    I agree there is quite a serious lack of good Bluetooth mice. I too have the V270 for my laptop, because it's reasonably portable but not incredible small. I wish it had extra buttons though. On my iMac, I use a Logitech VX Revolution -- a fantastic mouse, but RF, not Bluetooth, which means it needs a dongle. Which means it's no good for carrying around with my MacBook.

I don't understand why the mainstream manufacturers (Logitech, Microsoft) don't make more high-end multi-button Bluetooth mice. You have to work pretty hard these days to find a laptop without'd think they would give up on the RF already. Of course Windows' Bluetooth stack blows chunks, so maybe their support departments don't want to deal with those calls.
  4. daneoni macrumors G4

Mar 24, 2006
    +1 for the V270, i think its the only decent BT mouse out there (mighty mouse sucks). Its not the ugliest mouse out there but it wont be winning any design awards either.

Basically its a 'sufficient' mouse and a good add-on to notebooks esp MacBooks (Pros)
  5. AstrosFan macrumors 6502

Jul 26, 2005
    I actually just ordered this mouse ($35 after rebate from Amazon!) after reading all the great experiences that people here had with it.
    I didn't particularly like the dongle, but it's small, and stows in the mouse for transport.
    Seems like a good setup, but I'll let you know once I actually get it.
  6. Bibulous macrumors 6502a

Jan 19, 2005