good bluetooth mouse?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by bill4588, Feb 21, 2007.

1. bill4588 macrumors 6502a

bill4588

I currently have the bluetooth mighty mouse but really want to get a different one. What bluetooth mice do you recommend for my white macbook? Oh and I don't want to spend too much (no more than $60). Suggestions?

2. Killyp macrumors 68040

Killyp

Why don't you like the Mighty Mouse, may I ask? I've been thinking of getting one for my MBP...

3. pianoman macrumors 68000

pianoman

a lot of people like the Logitech V270 but it doesn't have as many features.

i've yet to find a BT mouse i like.

4. bill4588 thread starter macrumors 6502a

bill4588

i think it's really a personal preference thing, but for me I don't really like the feel of the mouse. You have to clean the scroll ball (it will stop scrolling down because of dirt that gets in there), and you can't right-click when your other finger is simply touching the left side of the mouse. And it just doesn't seem very accurate. Sure, it looks sweet, but it's truly a form over function mouse.

5. Phatpat macrumors 6502a

Phatpat

I used a logitech MX 900 for awhile. Good mouse if you're looking for something full-sized.

I eventually got fed up with having to wait around for bluetooth to connect, so now I'm just using a logitech VX Revolution. Tiny little usb receiver, but starts working instantly once you plug it in.