Good CANADIAN store to buy games?

Discussion in 'Games' started by phill1234, Feb 21, 2006.

1. phill1234 macrumors member

phill1234

I want to buy unreal tournament. But looking for a online store that wont charge much to ship. Any suggestions ??

2. phill1234 thread starter macrumors member

phill1234

Comon i need Replys its almost imposible to buy a mac games :(... Hard to find a good game hard to find a place to buy it.

3. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM

Any Mac dealer will be able to special order games for you. Just don't expect them to be immediately available or discounted. If you are asking where to go where you can browse through a large selection of Mac games, in stock, then you're going to have a long wait for an answer.
    If you want it to be shipped, you will have to pay the shipping... But compare that with the cost of driving 20 minutes and parking.

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

www.dvdboxoffice.com based in canada and free shipping worldwide.

5. Lincoln 6 Echo macrumors member

They stock games, software, and hardware AND they're NOT an Apple Store! YAY!!

Click 'For Your Home or Office' then click the 'Games' section. Do you seaching there. In keywords type 'mac' or 'os x' that should give you some results. I don't know much about they're customer service though, I just walk into my local one.

Happy gaming! :)

Edit: Lol, oops forgot to give you the link or even the name of the place: Compusmart