Good free stuff

Discussion in 'Games' started by JzzTrump22, Jul 4, 2004.

1. JzzTrump22 macrumors 65816

Anyone know anything thats free but good? Not something that will kep you interested for a few hours, but the type of good that will ckeep you interested for days possibly weeks. I'm probably going to pick up a game at the store soon. I was thinking of the warcraft battle chest. Any suggestions?

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

Warcraft III is great, i couldnt ever really get into it. Diablo 2 is awesome and still keeps me interested. when im feeling up to it i can spend weeks upon weeks on that game

for free stuff there really isnt a whole much out there....i would look at versiontracker or macupdate ect for demos of games that you might be interested in

3. Danrose1977 macrumors regular

Danrose1977

Find head over heels on versiontracker..... that game reminds me of my spectrum so much... :rolleyes:

4. irmongoose macrumors 68030

irmongoose

Marble Blast had me hooked for a month... until I realized how I was wasting too much time.

irmongoose

5. russed macrumors 68000

russed

i have a game called chopper that is free, i cant remember where i got it but its pretty fun. well it has kept me entertained at times of revision, but then again i suppose anything will distract me when it comes to revision! :)

6. jtgotsjets macrumors 6502

jtgotsjets

download the demos of Escape Velocity, Escape Velocity Override, and Escape Velocity Nova, play them in order, you'll be busy for a year.

7. medea macrumors 68030

medea