Good mouse for a Mac?

Discussion in 'Macintosh Computers' started by Gary King, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Gary King macrumors 6502

Jun 14, 2004
    What are some good Mac mice? That has 2 buttons or more, by the way.

I'm thinking of the MX1000?

Also, I like my mouse to be as sensitive as possible. I've set my sensitivity to max, but it still moves slower than on my Windows. And when I really want to move slowly on Mac, it moves super-slow. I'm thinking of going full out accurate, and getting a MX1000 for Windows/Mac.
  2. Nermal Moderator

Staff Member

Dec 7, 2002
    New Zealand
  3. Billly macrumors newbie

Jun 26, 2005
    i heard good reviews. i just ordered one myself from staples for 40 bucks AR.
  4. GilGrissom macrumors 65816

Mar 13, 2005
    I recently brought the Microsoft optical mouse by Starck (or S+arck!). Its a simple but elegant wired optical mouse. Got it for around £16 and its great. The style is superb and the feel of it is excelent. I have other Microsoft optical mice and they sometimes stick to the surface etc, this one doesn't! Smooth all the way. It has a funky colour strip down the middle and you can have an orange or blue one. It lights up when plugged in and looks cool in the dark. The buttons are similar in concept to Apples. It has 2 buttons but the buttons are very large and almost the entire top part of the mouse clicks, as in the Apple ones. Its metal finish looks excellent next to my PowerBook.

Click here for Amazon pictures and reviews.