Good places to buy Mac software in NYC???

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by SasyBabe, May 1, 2003.

1. macrumors member

SasyBabe

I'm going to NYC sunday and i would like to buy the sims...and look for different software that is available for my PB.... Anyone know of some stores??? Where are they located? Thanx:D

2. macrumors regular

yes, there is one called the Apple Store. It is in SoHo. There is another one called www.amazon.com, I hear they have a lot of Mac titles.

3. macrumors member

TekServe also has a decent selection of Apple software, but they tend to focus more on creative pro type stuff that is pricey. I just bought a Logic Audio package at TekServe that they didn't have at the Apple Store a few days ago. But the Apple store has the broadest selection of apps overall.

4. macrumors 68010

evoluzione

down the road, that's where i'll always be
    yeah, the Apple store in SoHo is yer best bet, and after that, Amazon.com. as far as i'm concerned TekServe sucks, although it's a much nicer place now they've moved along the street (I dislike them as they tried to ram a dvd pcmcia card into my wallstreet powerbook upside down, never trusted them after that).

now, if you ask me where's some good places to get a drink....i can help ya with that ;) :)