Good Technology Forums

Discussion in 'Mac Scene' started by Dissolution, Nov 7, 2004.

1. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

1) Why?

2) How is this a current event as this section is supposed to be for? :confused:

2. Dissolution thread starter macrumors newbie

:( I saw this.mac, non-mac, news items (provide links please)

3. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

Sorry if you were being serious. I just thought you were spamming as it was your first post and it read like "spam" since you didn't elebrate much about the link. ;) :)

4. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I like the banner at the top, but the rest of the setup looks very dull. Are you a member of this forum?

5. Dissolution thread starter macrumors newbie

6. tech4all macrumors 68040

tech4all

Well let's see here:

The banner is OK, but here some tips to spice it up a bit more. The "T" in the middle is, well in the middle ;) It's too symetrical, IMO. Try to offset it to the side so it doesn't get boring. The "T" has a similar effect as the background does, like the liquidfy effect in Photoshop. I just feel as theres really no dominate element but rather the whole composition is all "equal".

And with the rest of the board. Are you using styles or making graphics stuff on your own? If you're using styles, see if you can find one that maybe isn't so monochromatic (one color). Perhaps making the fonts a bit darker can help in this style as well.

Hope that gives you some direction. :)