Hey, I've been looking to switch for quite some time, and I am wondering if I should just wait until the next macworld or is now a good time to buy? I was looking at the Powermac G4 dual 867 with a 17" Studio LCD.. but if there are new lcds on the way and possibly new powermacs, should I just wait till then to buy? Im looking to spend around $2k for the whole package, so getting the fastest thing available isnt really a necessity for me.. but if prices are going to drop considerably im willing to wait. So what should i do? Thanks.