Goodbye Samantha

Discussion in 'Community' started by Backtothemac, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Although I never met you, I feel as though I know you. You remind me so much of my little girl Madison. If I could have been at the service last night to say how I felt, then I would have. You were a beautiful little girl that was robbed of her life. Work your magic in heaven, and watch over all of the little children.

Read this page. Keep a dry eye if you can. Don't ever forget this child. Ever!
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,58680,00.html

2. Backtothemac thread starter macrumors 601

Backtothemac

3. Backtothemac thread starter macrumors 601

Backtothemac

I have decided that I am going to become a fighter for the rights of children. I am going to do some research into starting some sort of non-profit organization that could actually lobby Congress for stiffer laws against child molesters. mcain, and ideas on how to start this. Any help, or ideas from anyone would be great.

Thanks,
    B2TM

4. 3rdpath macrumors 68000

3rdpath

2nd star on the right and straight till morning
    its just horrible

every time at look at my daughter and see her smile and play in her innocent world-i wonder how someone can harm a child...it hits so close to home.

my wife went to the police station yesterday to check on the sex offenders living in our area..thankfully there are none within a 15 block radius but like the avila guy-they have cars so there is not really any security in the distance they live from our home...

the detective told my wife two things:
    1) never let your child out of your site.
    2) never let your child play at a friend's house where the mom has a live-in boyfriend.

how a parent who loses a child can survive is beyond my comprehension...

i can think of no larger or spiritually assaulting loss.

5. Backtothemac thread starter macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Re: its just horrible

3rd path. I agree. I have been going home to my little girl thinking, how could someone do that to a child? I cannot even try to understand the rational that goes through ones mind, because it is pure evil. We have been teaching Madison what to do if anyone approaches her, and how to try to fight off an attacker, but hey, she is 4 and reality is reality.

We took her to the police station this past weekend so that she could meet police. It has just make me so mad, because that little girl did not need to die. It really does break my heart. That is why I started this thread, so that everyone will remember. As long as we remember, then she did not die for nothing. If one child is protected from her death, then she did not die for nothing.