GoodReader: Possible to scroll left/right rather than up/down?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Chupa Chupa, May 22, 2010.

1. macrumors G4

Chupa Chupa

I like everything about GoodReader except that I can't (figure out how to?) scroll left/right like a book. Is there a preference I'm overlooking so that it will scroll this way?

If not is there a similar PDF reader that will both scroll left/right and recognizes embedded navigational links? I've tried CloudReaders but it seems to ignore links, so that app is useless. Pay or free, I don't care. I just want something that is usable.

2. macrumors 6502

I was just wondering this myself. I'd also like a way to rotate Goodreader so I can view the entire spread. Photography magazines have a way of utilizing spreads and sometimes it's a pain to tap back and forth between two pages to get the same idea a simple spread would allow...

3. macrumors 603

I remember reading that the up/down was legacy iPhone and left/right would be added shortly.

4. macrumors 65816

Simgar988

They said shorty over a month ago. They seriously need to update this app. I emailed them and they replied by saying they're working as hard as they can but gave me no timeframe. Everyone EMAIL them!!! Tell em to hurry