Google Calendar delegates suddenly stopped syncing

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by archdelux, Oct 31, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502

Just today.. no idea why. Is this a google issue, ical issue or what? Out of the blue, my delegates stopped syncing. Opened cal today and they just werent there. I added them back and it just isn't syncing. THey show up fine on google calendar website..

update: still syncs with my phone just fine, so it must be a calendar issue.. .any thoughts?

2. Moderator emeritus

SilentPanda

Google is having intermittent issues at the moment. A few of my google services were down a bit ago also.

3. thread starter macrumors 6502

But it's not that it is just not syncing new events, everything was removed from ical.. and also, it syncs fine with my phone indicating that it is a problem with the Calendar app on my mac.. any thoughts?

4. thread starter macrumors 6502

Any ideas? Ever since that day, it still hasn't worked...no idea what else to try.

Also my delegates always work on my iPhone but sometime just disappear on my iPad and reappear other times... Am I alone on this?

5. macrumors regular

Beligerent

Ive always hated the way ical and Google Calendar has worked together.

6. macrumors 68030

BrianBaughn

Delegates give me problems, too. For a more consistent working experience I usually subscribe to each calendar individually.

7. macrumors newbie

Hello all, new member here.

Brian, can you please explain how do you subscribe to each calendar individually in Mountain Lion calendar ?