Got a Pepsi Giveaway Bottle

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Poogie Bear, Jan 21, 2005.

1. Poogie Bear macrumors member

i just bought a Diet pepsi 20oz at my local deli and it was one of the giveaway bottles.
    i checked twice to see if it was a old bottle from last year, but it says "Sweep ends 4/11/05 Redeem song by 5/23/05"

Did pepsi make a mistake and ship them early or are they making up for the fact that the people from L.A. got screwed last year by getting them late. :) :D

P.S. I will have pics in a little while

2. Daveway macrumors 68040

Daveway

You're not alone. There have been many reports of these bottles coming out early.

3. brian4610 macrumors regular

Is the set up the same, i.e., can you look under the cap BEFORE it's open like last year?

I picked up about 60 free tunes that way and an ****-load of pepsi, would love to pick up even more....

4. Poogie Bear thread starter macrumors member

I wanted to check but there was to many people around, and i forgot to check it when i got back to work :confused:

I didn't win anyways :(

5. DougJrS macrumors regular

Pepsi = Win Free iBook

I just noticed that at my local 7-11 that if you buy 2 2liter Pepsi products for 2.22 that you get 2 chances to win an iBook.

Doug

6. DougJrS macrumors regular

7. ckelley macrumors regular

Yeah, I just saw some of the other threads... I kinda posted in a frenzy thinking... :eek: did someone screw up and put them out early?!

Oh well :(

I never used that method to cheat out and get a free song, but if you tilt it, there it is in big letters FREE SONG. So... it may be easier.